Starting a new business can be a stressful process, we can help by guiding you through the legal and statutory obligations, giving you the time to focus on getting the business off the ground. Since our incorporation we have been a part of a number of business formations and we can assist you through the business planning and start up process.
We can help you with: -
• Advising you on the most viable and appropriate legal structure - Sole trader, Partnership or Limited Company according to your particular circumstances
• Evaluate your proposal – we will prepare cash flow projections, business plans, trading forecasts and budgets to give you all the tools you need to secure finance
• Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals. We have expertise in loans, overdrafts, leases/hire purchases, equity and grants
• Advise on and implement financial management and recording systems to help keep you on top of your business
• Establish your company by completing registration procedures with HMRC and Companies House. We can also help you register and set up Payroll and VAT
• We can help you deal with all Company Secretarial issues and even act as your registered office address
Since our inception we have been able to use our long standing relationships with Financial Advisors, Solicitors, Banking and VAT specialists built up with our parent company Yorkshire Medical Accountants.
The level of our involvement and support in running your business is determined by you and will be tailored to meet your particular requirements.